School structure answers the need for training of all personnel working in the Black Sea, Romanian and foreign companies.
Sea Survival School was founded in 2010 and is part of the Regional Air Services - Airport Tuzla.
Sea Survival School is offering the following courses:
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET)
- Basic Onshore Emergency Response (BOER)
- Further Onshore Emergency Response (FOER)
- CA-EBS Initial Deployment Training (CA-EBS)
- Basic H2S Training
- International Minimum Industry Safety Training (IMIST)
- Water Survival
- Fire and Smoke
- Emergency Procedures
- Airport Rescue and Fire Fighting Course – level 1 (ARFF1)